Rosemary's CV includes stints as a dog walker, pizza place costume character, backstage ballet tech, young actor wrangler, (melo)drama program director, cow puncher, horse blanket, and green-aproned barista. But here's the stuff that's actually about writing.
Writing as Rosemary Clement-Moore
- Maggie Quinn: Girl vs Evil Series
- Prom Dates From Hell
- Hell Week
- Highway to Hell
- The Splendor Falls
- Texas Gothic
- Spirit and Dust
- "Tapestry" (Short fiction) in Strange Afterlives (edited by A. Lee Martinez)
Critical Non-fiction Essays
- "Monster Recognition for Beginners" in Demigods and Monsters (edited by Rick Riordan)
- "Romeo, Ripley, and Bella Swan" in A New Dawn (edited by Ellen Hopkins)
- "Challenging the Gods" in Mind-Rain (edited by Scott Westerfeld)
- "From Factions to Fire Signs" in Divergent Thinking (edited by Leah Wilson)
- Romance Writers of America RITA® Award (2009)
- ALA Best Books for Teens (2010, 2012)
- VOYA's "Perfect Tens" list (2010)
- TLA's "Spirit of Texas" Reading Program (2012-2013)
- Kirkus Reviews "Best Books for Teens" (2011)
- Texas Library Association's TAYSHAS Reading List (2014)
Speaking Engagements (State or National)
- Romance Writers of America National Conference
- National Council of Teachers of English ALAN Conference
- Texas Library Association Annual Conference
- Texas Book Festival
- Austin Teen Book Festival
- Siren's Conference 2014 Guest of Honor (Keynote Speaker)
- Story concept development (or discovery).
- Pitches and query letters that deliver the core concept of a story.
- Characters that can carry a story.
- Emotional beats that add heart and depth, and reader connection.
- Interactive workshops or meetings with teen writers
- Answers to awkward teenager questions about the writer's life.
- The Care and Nurture of Your Story Idea
- The Gothic Novel and the History of Women's Literature
- The Gothic Novel — It's not about black lipstick.
- Even Heroes Get the Blues — Finding your character's emotional voice
- Characters You Love or Love to Hate
- Perfecting your Pitch — Make your story sound awesome