Hybrid Meeting Start Time - 7:00 pm
Hybrid meetings will resume on December 15th, meeting in-person as well as online. We have a few things for our members to keep in mind so that we can gather safely and responsibly:
- DFWWW will have cleaning procedures in place, and hybrid meetings will keep online attendance an option for anyone with health concerns.
- DFWWW expects members who attend on-site meetings to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. (The CDC defines this as having had both doses of the 2-shot vaccine or one dose of the 1-shot vaccine. A booster shot is not necessary to be considered fully vaccinated.)
- Anyone not fully vaccinated should continue to attend read-and-critique meetings virtually.
The board continues to monitor the situation. Keep informed via the website and emails.
Please RSVP if you intend to read or attend.
The deadline to be included on the list of readers is Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. (the day of the meeting).
- Please RSVP whether you plan to read or not.
- If you would like to read, enter the number of pages in the space below.
- If not reading, leave the number of pages as zero (0).
- In order to join us remotely, please go to Zoom Video Conferencing and sign up for a free account using the email address you used for the DFW Writers' Workshop website. This will facilitate breakout room assignments.
- Please do not join the meeting before 6:45 PM.
- TO BE INCLUDED IN THE READ LIST YOU MUST RSVP BEFORE 4:00 PM THE DAY OF THE MEETING.
Euless Simmons Center
508 Simmons Drive
Euless, TX 76040