Meeting Start Time - 7:00 pm
Monthly Business Meeting Prior to Read & Critique sessions
Due to the high COVID-19 risk level in Dallas and surrounding counties, DFWWW’s Wednesday read and critique meetings have temporarily returned to being solely online.
Because of the more dangerous Delta variant, the CDC now advises that everyone, vaccinated and unvaccinated, should wear a mask in enclosed places where social distancing isn’t possible. This definitely applies to our meeting space, and the board doesn’t feel we can feasibly conduct in-person meetings and ensure the safety of our members.
The board continues to monitor the situation. Keep informed via the website and emails.
Please RSVP if you intend to read or attend.
The deadline to be included on the list of readers is Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. (the day of the meeting).
- Please RSVP whether you plan to read or not.
- If you would like to read, enter the number of pages in the space below.
- If not reading, leave the number of pages as zero (0).
- In order to join us remotely, please go to Zoom Video Conferencing and sign up for a free account using the email address you used for the DFW Writers' Workshop website. This will facilitate breakout room assignments.
- Please do not join the meeting before 6:45 PM.
- TO BE INCLUDED IN THE READ LIST YOU MUST RSVP BEFORE 4:00 PM THE DAY OF THE MEETING.
November 03, 2021 at 7:00pm - 10pm