Meeting Start Time - 7:00 pm
DFWWW's last Hybrid Meeting.
Join us in-person or online via Zoom
Thank you for your interest in DFW Writers' Workshop!
To attend online, please RSVP with the form below. Once you submit the form, you will receive an email with a link and instructions for joining us online. You will need to sign up for a free Zoom account; using the email address with which you RSVP here will facilitate assigning breakout rooms for critique sessions.
To attend in person, join us at 508 Simmons Drive, Euless, TX. (map) Doors open at 6:30 and the meeting starts at 7 pm.
At this time, DFWWW does not require masks on-site. Vaccinations are encouraged but not required in order to attend in person. If you are feeling any sort of illness or symptoms we advise you to attend virtually rather than online and help keep all members of our community safe.
We look forward to seeing you this Wednesday!
Please RSVP if you intend to read or attend.
The deadline to be included on the list of readers is Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. (the day of the meeting).
- Please RSVP whether you plan to read or not (in person or online)
- If you would like to read, enter the number of pages in the space below.
- If not reading, leave the number of pages as zero (0).
- In order to join us remotely, please go to Zoom Video Conferencing and sign up for a free account using the email address you used for the DFW Writers' Workshop website. This will facilitate breakout room assignments.
- Please do not join the meeting before 6:45 PM.
- To attend in person, join us at 508 Simmons Drive, Euless, TX (map) at 7 PM.
- TO BE INCLUDED IN THE READ LIST YOU MUST RSVP BEFORE 4:00 PM THE DAY OF THE MEETING.