Poetry Room Meeting Start Time - 7:00 pm
DFWWW has resumed HYBRID meetings! Join us online via Zoom or in person at the Simmons Center in J.A. Carr Park, Euless, TX
You now have two options for attending Wednesday's Read and Critique meetings: via Zoom Video Conferencing, and in-person at 508 Simmons Drive, Euless, TX. (map)
Either way, if you want to read, you must RSVP with the form on this page by 4 PM on the Wednesday of the meeting. If you don't plan to read, please RSVP as well so we can distribute critiques across breakout rooms.
At this time, DFWWW does not require masks on-site. Vaccinations are encouraged but not required in order to attend in person. If you are feeling any sort of illness or symptoms we advise you to attend virtually rather than online and help keep all members of our community safe.
We look forward to seeing you this Wednesday!
Please RSVP if you intend to read or attend.
The deadline to be included on the list of readers is Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. (the day of the meeting).
- Please RSVP whether you plan to read or not (in person or online)
- If you would like to read, enter the number of pages in the space below.
- If not reading, leave the number of pages as zero (0).
- In order to join us remotely, please go to Zoom Video Conferencing and sign up for a free account using the email address you used for the DFW Writers' Workshop website. This will facilitate breakout room assignments.
- Please do not join the meeting before 6:45 PM.
- To attend in person, join us at 508 Simmons Drive, Euless, TX (map) at 7 PM.
- TO BE INCLUDED IN THE READ LIST YOU MUST RSVP BEFORE 4:00 PM THE DAY OF THE MEETING.
508 Simmons Dr
Euless, TX 76040