07/05/17 GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
President: Brooke Fossey
First Vice President: Rosemary Clement
Second V.P.: Candice Watson
Treasurer: Karen Ferrell
Secretary: David Goodner
Director of Special Projects: Stacey Kuhnz
Director of Communications: Brian Tracey
Conference Chair: Steve Manning
Officer(s) absent: Brooke Fossey, Karen Farrell, Steve Manning
Time meeting called to order: 1901 (7:01 pm)
Business Reports: None
New Members: 1
- Jodi Thompson says Fox Press is publishing books by 3 members/former members
- Two novels from George Goldthwait
- One novel from Kimberly Morevac
- One novel from Michelle O'Neil
- Kara Connolly's book, NO GOOD DEED, exists in physical form. You will be able to own one beginning on July 18.
- Carolyn Williamson and other members will be at the Weathorford Author Ice Cream Social on Aug. 3 from 6-8 PM
- The Bedford Public Library is recruiting authors for an author event. Carolyn will attend their planning meeting. See her if you'd like to participate.
- Harry Hall...
- Will be speaking at A&M Commerce next week
- Will be speaking at Salem University next month
- Might be editing a NF book in the near future, which maybe should have gone in acceptances. The whole thing is murky.
- ArlingCon is July 15 at the UTA student center. Come get your nerd on with us.
Time adjourned: 1911
Total attendance: 33