05/06/2020 GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
President: Rosemary Clement-Moore
Vice President of Membership: Matt Craig
Vice President of Events and Programs: Sally Hamilton
Treasurer: David Jones
Secretary: LeAnn Robinson
Vice President of Community Outreach: Sarah Terentiev
Vice President of Digital Media: Colin Holmes
Conference Chair: Steve Manning
Officer(s) absent: - David Jones; Steve Manning
Meeting opening: - 7:06
Visitors: - None
New Members: - None
Book Reviews: -
- Mike Gelhausen – The Children of Stone by LeAnn Robinson. Great book.
- Michelle O’Neal – City of Fear by Larry Inman
Rejections: - Allen Crowley – they sent back a document with the reader notes. Also got a subscription and a book. Fast Futures.
- B. Sanders – short story, River Song, to Lonely Road Review
- John Bartel is talking for Leslie Lutz (who was unable to attend). He book came out yesterday. He launch is tomorrow, at Interabang books, 6 pm. Brooke Fossey will do an interview.
- Sarah T. If you have published, send me a list. This includes short stories, poems, etc. Include genre, title, when published and where. Also, send a press kit. Also, let me know of you have “classes in your pocket.”
- Matt Craig – Everyone please update your information in the member directory
- Rosemary – even though we are on line, we will have an election. It will be July 1st. The positions open are VP membership, treasurer, VP Outreach, VP of media. If you’re interested, email Sally Hamilton or Rosemary. We will have the business meeting next week.
- Rosemary – when we go into the breakout rooms, moderators are good about control but make sure you’re muted. When you’re reading, use your headphones if you have them.
- Moderators, don’t worry about being so precise with the critique times.
Time adjourned: 7:38
Total attendance: 43