GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
President: Brooke Fossey
First Vice President: John Bartell
Second V.P.: Candice Watson
Treasurer: Karen Ferrell
Secretary: Leslie Lutz
Director of Special Projects: Stacy Kuhnz
Director of Communications: Tristan Johnson
Conference Chair: Steve Manning
Officer(s) absent: 2
Time meeting called to order: 7:06 p.m.
Business Reports: none
New Members: 1
- Tom Bont had a short story accepted in an anthology, Lovecraftiana, “Mhuld’enda of the Deep.”
- David Goodner just received a three-book deal with Disney-Hyperion.
- 40th Anniversary dinner tickets are on sale. The dinner is September 9, and tickets cost $30 for members. If any members have any services or prizes to donate for door prizes, please see Octavia.
- We are having a beer drive for the upcoming 40th anniversary dinner. If you’d like to donate, bring in a six pack of your choice to Wednesday night critique.
- There’s a director interested in making a documentary for Harry Hall’s book, The Pedestriennes.
Time adjourned: 7:20 p.m.
Total attendance: 47