03/22/17 GENERAL MEETING MINUTES
President: Brooke Fossey
First Vice President: Rosemary Clement
Second V.P.: Candice Watson
Treasurer: Karen Ferrell
Secretary: David Goodner
Director of Special Projects: Stacey Kuhnz
Director of Communications: Brian Tracey
Conference Chair: Steve Manning
Officer(s) absent: None
Time meeting called to order: 1904 (7:04 pm)
Business Reports: None
New Members: 1
- Carolyn Williamson: The launch party for Pretend Princess is tomorrow on Facebook from 4-7 PM.
- Brooke Fossey: Our lost & found is full of found objects. If you've lost something, maybe look there. Unclaimed objects will be disposed of.
- Harry Hall: UTA Write Club is tomorrow. Also, Harry wil be at the Runners' Shop from 6-7 PM signing copies of The Pedistriannes.
- Melissa Lenhardt: Sisters in Crime this Sunday from 2-4 PM at the Frisco Public Library features Steve Manning on "how to survive a conference."
- Tex Thompson: The Writers Bloc, April 1, subject is "a spoonful of romance sugar." Be there or be quadrilateral.
- Candice is still accepting shoes for the Fishbowl Radio shoe drive.
- Stacy Khunz: the LIFT school supply drive starts next week. Stacy won't be here, so Karen will accept donations.
- Leanne Robinson says thank you for the get well card.
- David Wolverton will be at the conference teaching classes.
Time adjourned: 1915
Total attendance: 44